With a predicted 12 percent rise in new business technology jobs over the next decade, are you ready for change?
That prediction comes from Adecco, the world’s largest recruiter. It means a looming talent shortage. And that spells a potentially alarming gap between capacity and business’s capability to fulfill it.
Three consistent business problems
Futurepreneur works at the junction of people, innovation, and technology. With more than 20 years’ experience in change management and digital transformation founder, Errol Kruger has identified three consistent problems plaguing business:
- Too much data but too little information
- Suppliers misrepresent their capacity to deliver ever more ambitious expectations
- Disappointment means lack of a plan B, and distrust between commercial partners.
Futurepreneur offers a forum in which business leaders, present and future, shape technology implementation and customer adoption. Through Futurepreneur, leaders design and develop business breakthroughs to:
- Improve data quality
- Clarify spending directions
- Identify investment sweet spot for success.
This creates customer-focused leaders capable of hyper-adoption, brings about digital transformation, and future-proofs their businesses. If radical change in business technology excites you, join the Futurepreneur community and become a leader in how technology shapes the world.